Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Pictures of Groundbreaking

Pictures of LeMay - AMERICA'S CAR MUSEUM are up on their flickr page and I just thought it would be nice to pass the information along:
LeMay - AMERICA'S CAR MUSEUM Groundbreaking pictures
They have some very nice pictures of the actual ceremony.

Also here are some more pictures that I took of the cars from the event:
























There were so many pictures to share with you all that I liked from the event I thought that it deserved two postings to cover it all.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. If you are in the area of downtown Tacoma or happen to pass by where the Tacoma Dome is make sure to glance over, when it is safe to do so of course, and see the new Museum's progress!

'Til next time have a great day everyone,




No comments:

Post a Comment