Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Exciting Renovations!

It was very exciting today when I went to volunteer at the Museum, the new carpet had been put into the gymnasium and I got to see the new caterer's prep kitchen and the new restrooms! It was all so exciting I wanted to share. Here are some of the photographs that I took, but the Museum will be having a open house within the next couple of months so I strongly encourage you to stop on by if you are in the Tacoma area and take a look at it.

Here's the gymnasium with the new carpet and a few cars, there was a meeting to be held in there later on in the day.


A few of the great cars that were left in the room, along with the great new carpet.


Setting up for the meeting that was happening later on in the day.


I certainly wouldn't mind having that car at my next event!


The new caterer's prep kitchen.


Isn't it nice?


Very nice sinks.


This is the entry way between the caterer's kitchen, the restrooms and the orphan room,  the name of one of our car rooms.

New bathroom.

Sparkling red counter tops and lovely red lights.

So that's what I have to report. It's great seeing everything coming together for the Museum. I hope you enjoyed this post and who knows maybe I'll see you at the open house in the next couple of months. Tell them Amber sent you.
'Til next time have an amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment