Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Car Show Season begins....

So last week I went to not only a car show at Clover Park Technical College but I also went to the first Coffee CruiseIn at LeMay Museum's Fife office. It was really a great time. I got to see a few friends that I haven't seen in a while at the Fife location.

I also learned something about myself since I have volunteered at the Museum, I have gained a appreciation for classic cars. There was one particular car that was all "tricked" out with special things and I realized that while it might be "cool" and high performance it just doesn't have the artistic flair that some of the older cars have.


 This is the car that I previously was talking about. But here are some of the cars (some classic, some maybe not) That I saw at the car shows.

 
While I have learned that I don't particularly care for some tricked out cars appearances, some pieces can be added to the classics that make me smile ( Note the wind up key in the back).








I had to get a picture with the LeMay double decker bus!
And now some nice cars that were at LeMay Museum's Coffee Cruisein at their Fife location.










I hope you enjoyed the pictures of the cars! If you are in the area of Tacoma next time there is a Coffee CruiseIn ( It's a monthly event) I highly recommend it. Tell them Amber sent ya!
'Til Next time have a great day everyone,


No comments:

Post a Comment