Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Spring Fair Classic Car Experience

On Saturday I went to the Puyallup Spring Fair to Auto Alley, which contained classic cars representing LeMay- America's Car Museum, the Corvette Club and GoodGuys. It was great getting to see some classics and take pictures. I got to meet a lot of classic car enthusiasts and got to see people's love for automobiles in action as people looked at the classics and talked about good memories from times pasts and fathers or grandfathers pointing out different points of interest on the different cars to their family members.

"I'm in love..." I heard a girl said to her friends as she walked past to look at a 1970 Blue Corvette Stingray.
I can't say that I blame her because it was a mighty fine looking car.

Here are a couple of pictures from the event, enjoy!



1970 Corvette Stingray- Elvis drove a 1959 version of this car in the movie, Clambake.




1959 BMW Isetta - Isn't it adorable? 





1964 Cadillac DeVille - A paint job just like Ramone's from the Disney Movie Cars!



1973 Norton 850 Commando - It looked like a blast to ride!




1956 Ford Thunderbird -
There are perks sometimes when befriending volunteers that have cars in the show!
 * Remember* -  Don't do this without special permission from the owner of the vehicle. 

It truly was a blast and I look forward to more car shows this summer!

1 comment: