Thursday, July 15, 2010

Modern Car Art: Function and Fashion : "Red Stiletto"

"The Red Stiletto"


Posted by Picasa
As I walked around the Museum on my first tour my eyes quickly caught this fun vehicle and I was hoping that the tour guide would comment on it. This cool two seat vehicle is a classic example of art cars. It was created by David Crow in Washington, who was inspired by his girlfriend who took note that the cars at most of the car shows that she went to with Crow were tailored towards men. It took almost four years to complete and is built on a 1976 Honda 350cc motorcycle engine. This is one of the unique vehicles that has made me smile around the Museum and all of my friends that I have showed this to have thought it to be really cool, so Mr. Crow you did indeed accomplish creating a vehicle that leaves both men and women admiring a great piece of art and machinery.

'Til Next Time Have a Excellent Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment